Abstracts are to be submitted through EasyChair; the address of the submission page is
Requirements for abstracts
- Abstracts must be anonymous and no longer than two pages, including examples and references
- Submissions are restricted to one single-authored and one co-authored abstract
- The conference language is English: abstracts and talks will be in English
- Page format: A4, 2,54 cm (one inch) margins on all sides, 12-point font, single line spacing
- File format: .pdf
- File name:
- For submissions for the main conference: [title-main.pdf], e.g. Welsh_Consonant_Mutation_revisited-main.pdf
- For submissions for the workshop: [title-workshop.pdf], e.g. Welsh_Consonant_Mutation_Phonology_or_not-workshop.pdf
Deadline for submission: September 17, 2012.
Submission through EasyChair
- If you don't have an EasyChair account yet, please create one.
- Once you are logged in, please go to "New Submission". This will take you to a page entitled "New Submission for OCP10".
- On that page, please
That's it. Repeat steps 2–3 in case you have a second abstract to submit, but please keep in mind that you are restricted to one single-authored and one co-authored abstract.
- ...fill in all the required details about the author(s).
- ...fill in the title of your abstract. (You do not need to paste the text of the abstract into the field "Abstract". Likewise, keywords are not required.)
- ...upload your abstract as a pdf using the button at the bottom of the page.
- ...tick "Abstract only".
- ...click "submit".